- Nintendo releases the Wii U with hardly any first party games
- They take their time to develop them
- Microsoft and Playstation showing off consoles with no games
- Nintendo waiting for both companies to flop at E3
- Nintendo suddenly drops a megaton amount of first party games for the Wii U
- Everybody flocks to it because the other consoles have a higher price point and less games to offer
- Iwata’s face when everything worked out according to plan
this will never stop being relevant
this is what i have done with my day
It’s that time again
is this company even real
Amazing Paper Mario Cosplay I saw at WonderCon today.
Flipnote Studio 3D on the way
The 3DS successor to popular DSi animation software Flipnote Studio will finally release in North America and Japan (probably Europe, too) this summer as a free download.
Flipnote Studio 3D will feature GIF and AVI exporting support, three layers and six colors to draw with, and a “Flipnote Gallery: Friends” for commenting, rating, and downloading friends’ animations.
The eShop app will also have a “Flipnote Gallery: World” service with community features that aren’t limited to your friends, but it will require a small monthly fee. Nintendo will offer a 30-day free trial, waive the fee for users with high-rating animations, and let everyone access the service for free during certain hours.
Bad news for those of you who refuse to buy 3DSes or are stuck with a DSi for whatever reason — Nintendo will shut down the original Flipnote Studio’s community services at the end of May.
What happens when you give a Mario piano score to someone who’s never heard it in his life?
Almost every self-proclaimed ragtime pianist I’ve ever met has been a total sightreading genius. I guess it’s also a thing that they have tons of experience having people throw them music and playing it right then and there.
How can anyone hate Nintendo?
Nintendo announced Yarn Yoshi, from the developers of Kirby’s Epic Yarn, for Wii U.