Lingerie illustration from McCall’s, 1967. Scanned from Psychedelic Chic.
Ride on Shooting Star | The Pillows
Natallia Krauchanka in “Io Viaggio Sola” by Signe Vilstrup for Vanity Fair Italia, July 2013 │ via Visual Optimism.
Some much better pictures of the terrariums I made yesterday. They’re so much fun to make! Now I just wanna make more….
Twitter request - 14代目葛葉ライドウ (for Dai)
다이님 선물로 드린 14대째 라이도우 도트
실수한 부분이 있어서 나중에 추가수정을 좀 해야 할 듯
hi everyone! sorry for stretching out your dashboard, but i’m very happy to announce that i’ve opened a print shop on storenvy!!
in addition to this, both as a gift for appreciating my art and as a promotion (hahaha), i’ll be holding a SMALL GIVEAWAY!! WOW!!! here are the rules:
- reblogs only count! NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS! you can reblog once.
- no need to follow, but you are welcome to!
- there will be two winners, with the same prize:
- winners will get two choices from my print shop, whether they are prints, phone charms, or sticker sets.
- additionally, if you REALLY want something but are afraid to buy because you also want to enter the giveaway, i can also REFUND a previous order to the equivalent of a giveaway prize, if you win. that way you don’t have to worry :^)
- international shipping is available!
- giveaway ends on SATURDAY MARCH 8, 2014 at 11:59 PST!!! i will notify the winners by inbox; if there is no response in 48 hours, i will choose another winner.
ONE MORE THING!!! lasting until march 9, 2014, you can also enter “ASTRONS" into the discount code box for 15% off!! THATS A LOT!!!
Wow father of the year
Gerome “small eyes” “I always pull out” McGee
"son i hate to say it but the best parts of you ended up a stain on your mothers sheets and frankly im not quite sure how the rest of you made it here"
Vo Trong Nghia Architects has completed ‘Binh Thanh House’, a residence which responds to the region’s tropical climate through its blurred division of internal and external space. Located in the center of Ho Chi Minh city, the house was designed for two families; a couple in their sixties and their son’s couple with a child.
Against a backdrop of this duality, the concept of the house is to accommodate two different lifestyles in a tropical climate; one is a natural and traditional lifestyle, utilizing natural lighting and ventilation, and the other is a modern and well-tempered lifestyle with mechanical equipments such as air-conditioners.
Spaces for modern lifestyle are allocated in three floating volumes wrapped by concrete pattern blocks. Between volumes are two in-between spaces covered by glasses and widely open to the exterior, where the residents enjoy their natural life with wind, sunlight, green and water.
Photography by Oki Hiroyuki